INPG Entreprise SA gives visibility to your research results (process, product...) which require further development with fellow experts or business promotion support. We are keen to discuss with you the best route for your project and promote your findings with the help of our network partners.
An active collaboration
We are expert in managing the different facets of business promotion and consider all the different parameters of your innovative product or process: application fields, existing patents, competition and international markets.
Ask questions and get answers from us on prototype design and development, intellectual property, market researchs, technology transfer, business start-up, fund raising and even business premises.
We are members of the Grenoble Institute of Technology's Guichet Unique de Valorisation in charge of business-related research applications. The GUV manages technology transfer and industrial protection operations. It also offers information regarding the 1999 Inovation Act providing a legal structure by which researchers can develop innovative business start-ups based on their research.
Last but not least we provide continuous support throughout the whole life of your project.Access to specific organizations:
We give you access to the following structures:
- CLUSTER: a network of 12 leading European Universities of Technology and four other Universities in the world. Their mission is to carry out cooperative, scientific and technological work for education, research and technology transfer development.
- C.U.R.I.E. network: the association is dedicated to the promotion of technology transfer and co-operation between research and industry.
- TREMPLIN ENTREPRISE: a group of selected start-up laureates (selected by a committee of venture capitalists) is given the opportunity to present their projects and business plans to a gathering of investment professionals.
- Tremplin Recherche: a French Senate's event destined to promote co-operation between research and industry.
- GRAVIT: GRAVIT is a shared tool for the benefit of researchers and industrials. Its mission is to adapt the technology transfer to companies innovation needs. GRAVIT brings together 7 academic institutions, attached to 200 research labs.
- GRAIN Grenoble Alpes Incubation: GR-A-IN is one of the first incubators created in relation with the 1999 Inovation Act to support innovative projects and business set-up.It was founded in 1999 by the French Commissariat à l'Energie Atomique (CEA), Centre National de la
Recherche Scientifique (CNRS), Grenoble Institute of Technology, Joseph Fourier University and Pierre Mendès-France University.
tel. +33 (0)4 76 57 47 55